Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Locks of Love




Just got back from Woodley and Bunny where for $10 I got my head shaved. Not only a deal in itself, but the hair is being collected to help soak up the oil spill in the Gulf.

I get a cheap haircut and help some animals? Win, win, win!


So I went from this....





To this!








And I feel great! Those ringlets are gonna save a gaggle of geese, a pack of pelicans, a wad of whales!


(Woodley and Bunny, 196 N 10th St, Brooklyn, 718.218.6588)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful! And you look so handsome, baby! I love your long locks, but this is a feel-good charitable haircut and a great look for summer, xoxl

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!