Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Perfect Day: Even the Sturgeon and the Ray, They Get the Urge and Start to Play


Mermaid Parade today on Coney Island with Mr Taurus and some of his family. I'd never been but dang if there wasn't some great costumes and sights.








(Beware the man-eating dog shark)


(fish head, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads)


(so much boob-age today)










(I love this ship wreck)






(ooh girl...)


Coney Island rides


PLUS


Beer


Happy Mr Taurus







Mr Taurus, his god-daughter and I rode this dizzy dizzy dinosaur ride













Even though I was technically too tall. There's a first!



We never did make it to the spook house but...




We had a truly amazing time!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect day indeed love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, looks like a great day! People watching is soo much fun. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; teich zubehör (athabasca-university-reviews.com)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!