Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh Say Can You Yohji?





Yohji Yamamoto showed an inspired Menswear Spring 2010 collection that reveled in American history for its style references. 

Hmm....I may have found my next fashion inspiration. 







Miles Standish? More like Miles Stylish!































Then a sea of George Washingtons and Thomas Jeffersons:
























And a little Ben Franklin in Paris:


Yohji also gave the American Civil War its shout out:




And even acknowledged America's strong showing in the Industrial Revolution and its captains of industry like JP Morgan and Rockefeller:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!