Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Heart Yves





I was feeling beat after a long day of work, so I popped into the UES Housing Works for a nosing around of the goods.


Wouldn't you know peaking from inside the jewelry case was this fab little gold plated vintage YSL heart pin with the multi stones. When I worked in vintage, this Ballet Russe era of Yves Saint Laurent was super coveted and therefor, tres cher. But now I have a piece of my own. Patience is a virtue when it comes to brooches.




Cuz you know I pinched that bamma up! And for a measly $18. Nice. Can't wait to Summer wardrobe the ish out of this.  



1 comment:

  1. What a delicious little morsel...congratulations on such a terrific find!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!