Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Not with the Band





Alright, has anyone else become aware of a wack-a-doo new trend? The shaped rubber bands as bracelet?

Predominantly animal shaped, this new "fashion accessory craze" is by the Silly Bandz company and it is taking over.

If you haven't seen it yet, be forewarned!























 

Now I've lazily put a rubber band around my wrist and it has rudely rubbed me the wrong way while trying to take some hair with its removal. Not nice, not fun. Not fashionable, either. What is the allure here???

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!