Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, June 25, 2010

One Last "Dime"

There were a few things I learned at the Housing Works Design on a Dime  "thank you" celebration last nite at the Modani interior design/furniture showroom.


That chairs should be something you wanna sit on:


(Metal Drum "Hariana" Stool, $190, Modani, 212-796-6926)


That I need to get me some oversized chess pieces, which still seem to be the rage in interior design:



That everyone is knocking off Bottega Veneta:




And that I LOVE this idea of framing tribal necklaces:




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!