Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Very Important for Fall: My Momma's Pumpkin Hats


Ok let's be honest here, even if my momma didn't make these cute as ten buttons pumpkin hats, you know I'd be all about them!




I can't knit worth a darn, but my momma can whip up something cutie cute cute without even looking, all the while telling you a tale about the cat falling off the bed. Genius!


Hand knit pumpkin hats, sizes children's-adult, $8 at Nanny Goat Crafts http://www.etsy.com/listing/52618490/pumpkin-caps

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!