Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, October 18, 2010

This Week's Project Runway Moment



Was I the only one that saw a ready to wear Cousin It during Michael C's last minute delirium performance of "Taliban Chic"?

However, I did quite enjoy when he emulated Michael Kors with his ooh, girl "I wanna put that on with a pair of heels and call it a day!"

But then if anyone knows how to mimic Michael Kors' voice, it's Michael C!

His mediocre dress that got showered with praise was straight up Kors-ish. ZZzzzzz...




















(Michael C)                                                                                                (Michael K, Spring 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!