Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paulina Porizkova's Got Claws


(ooh, catfight!)


Paulina Porizkova is a rare bird in these PC and publicist times. Her candor and her willingness to express her opinion (hell, even her HAVING an opinion!) is so refreshingly dishy and wicked


In an article in the NY Post she takes aim at any and all targets including:


Naomi Campbell:   "I have nothing kind to say about Naomi. She was the most obsequious ass kisser"


Giselle Bundchen:   "Giselle is already a goner"

Janice Dickinson:   "She was one of the most beautiful girls...now she looks like a transvestite"

HERSELF:  "When you have used your beauty to get around...once you're over 40, you become invisible. It just feels like the sun went down a little bit. I'm too old to model and I'm too old to act [and] it got a little cloudy outside."


Child, those claws are so firmly extended that I have to assume Mrs Ocasek is going as Freddy Krueger for Halloween!


(one, two Porizkova's coming for you!)



Original article, NY POST:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/swimsuit_model_now_taking_verbal_wY7whbt9rXfA2sWC0nCcYN#ixzz12jMjc9dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!