Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Very Important for Fall: Elizabeth Hurley




My favorite devil and safety pin enthusiast is movin' on up to the east side. Elizabeth Hurley is joining the cast of "Gossip Girl" this Fall for season 5 according to TVline.com.


Damn, that show's still on? I stopped watching that ish a moon or two ago!

However, I love me some Liz, so maybe I Tivo it and fast forward through the Serena mid-day hoochie dress parade


(Can you call it the 'walk of shame' if you're just going to the post office on your lunch break?)




However, a memorandum: Ms Hurley best bring a little more flava than Mr William Baldwin did!



(NO tea parties Lizzie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!