Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Prada Recycles

Remember this lip print skirt from Prada Spring/Summer 2000? 










Well Prada thought it fresh again, 11 years later




Resort 2012




A kiss is just a kiss, but if you ask me, I prefer the lipstick pattern from that famous 2000 collection


(Oh, Maggie Rizer, I miss you!)


But that's a little too of the time, so Miucca wisely left that to the archives to mine some other time.


Now if this was for the Spring 2012 collection or, God forbid, Fall, I'd be quick to cry afoul, but Resort lends itself to a lite, casual air, so this double dip/ double lip don't offend.

-smooch-

It Can't All Be Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!