Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Favorite Valentino Couture Piece


It's hot and I'm beat. Let's look at some more couture! 




If I was one a lady of leisure or one of those soigne gays, I would spend the day today in my air conditioned parlor pairing looks to go with this Valentino cape. There may even be some "Sleeping Beauty" style dancing.



Instead I'll swoon from afar. I can't get over the subtle laser-cut harlequin design that completes this full body cocoon style cape in rich snowy cashmere. 

Alas, today I will have to make do with jean jackets, a fan and some iced tea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!