Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 9, 2012

This Easter, We Completed Our Cafe Table Hunt

Since moving, Mr. Taurus and I have been on the hunt for the perfect cafe table to go with our high back and egg chairs. At Housing Works Gramercy, we spied this bar stool colab 


(Extra moment on the subway. All couples should bring their own reading table onto the N train) 



In its current bare state the table had potential 






But when we glazed it 50's aquamarine and steel base, that baby came alive!




We're crafty like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!