Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Etsy Mason Jar Wall Vases... a New DIY Project?

I should stop being such a penny pincher, right, and just cough up the measly $19 for these mason jar bud vases / sconce thingies



























But Mr Taurus has a knack at turning old stuff into new and is super handy, so perhaps this is an upcoming DIY project for our weekend



























(Wood and reclaimed mason jar sconce, $19 at A Country Wayhttp://www.etsy.com/listing/90555510/spring-flowers-wood-wall-shelf-worn?ref=v1_other_1)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!