Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh No! Barnabas Collins Bites the Dust!




A personal hero of mine (and one of the best lookin' men in a double breasted suit, might I add) Jonathan Frid, aka Barnabas Collins has died!


The 87 year old actor passed away on Friday the 13th, natch, yet his family just released the news





On the eve of the Tim Burton big movie adaption, Mr Frid's work as the daytime vampire with a conscious was bound to get new fans and recognition. It's a shame he won't be able to witness the new found fandom but we at It Can't All Be Dior tip our baying dog head canes to you fine sir!






        

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!