Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brian Atwood Art Deco Resin Minaudière for GILT

Brian Atwood's glamorous, sky high heels have long been touted in stylist's circles, leaving us waiting for his first foray past footwear.

Now he's dipped his toe in the water with an exclusive bag line on GILT that features watersnake clutches and Art Deco minaudières galore. This little stunner is my personal fave



































Impractical and exclusive, this is the pert pictorial pick me up for a sluggish lunchtime (today is dragggging!)



(Brian Atwood 'Iside' resin and metal minaudière, $1,850 exclusive at Gilt.com, http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/brian-atwood-handbag/product/139526678-brian-atwood-iside-minaudi-re)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!