Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Spinning Around


Lately, I've been on an arugula kick. I crave the bitter, peppery stems all day at work and run home to pace the floor of my new apartment indulging in a bowl tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper. 

But all this greens cleaning has caused me to find a void in my life: a salad spinner 



I always felt this product to be pretty preposterous, but now its merits at sashaying the water away are a quick draw. And the chartreuse and white color combo is mod and chic.

Plus, hello built in workout? I'ma have killer biceps come Summer.

Spin, spin sugar snap peas and radicchio!


(Remy Olivier Think Kitchen salad spinner, $22 at Hautelook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!