Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, April 27, 2012

Last Nite's Party: Design on a Dime




Another amazing year! 

Last nite I volunteered for New York based designer, Juniper Tedhams, who was a doll and created quite the graphic room with campaign beds and 19th century French chandeliers 





Other favorites included:







Without realizing it I fell madly in love with the Nickelodeon room. Again! Although they switched up last year's Spongebob them for a Ninja Turtles vibe




Make sure to pop by this weekend for some spectacular finds! 



Design on a Dime is open to the public all weekend at 

The Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street, New York, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!