Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gracias Por el Anuncio???

Rumor has it Cinco de Mayo is really just a clever ad man's creation to push Coronas. Could be but people also claim Hallmark invented Valentine's Day. That said what the hell does Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal have to do with Mexico's defeat of the French at the Battle of Puebla? 







Is that how the massively outnumbered and poorly equipped Mexican militia knocked down the French army? With a touch of brown sugar? 






Or is this just blatant marketing with no knowledge? I mean, shit at least Corona is an import of Mexico! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!