Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 29, 2010

VINCE's White Christmas




Ok, I saw this up close and stopped in my tracks. I clearly saw the mistletoe dangling from the extended palm, but still something about this mannequin's stance feels less "12 Days of Christmas" and more Third Reich

VINCE, I firmly trust that this is just an unfortunate coincidence, but you should probably change this. Yikes!



(VINCE store @ 16 Prince Street)


2 comments:

  1. I love this pic. I am proud of u baby toes. Good luck u will do great.... love ya big toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of u baby toes. Good luck and best wishes. HOW U DOIN?????? LOVE BIG TOES

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!