Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 22, 2010

If CB2 Can Do, You Can Do Too!


My local CB2 (451 broadway between grand and canal, 212-219-1454) is having a canned food drive until Wednesday November 24th





Bring in non-perishables to any CB2 for discounts on towels and furniture and for that priceless little thing called charity and peace of mind knowing those beans, peanut butter and fruit cocktail went to someone in need



(a wall of peanut butter is always a happy sight!)







In New York the food items go to The City Harvest



Both links below









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!