Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reoccurring Lust: Driving Gloves

Although I have yet to make the leap, driving gloves have always been on my "to purchase" list. There's something about the confines of the design juxtaposed against the freedom of the negative space that drives me wild. Jeepers, does that sound dirty?

Anywho, these Carolina Amato joints are particularly "Mac friendly" since I really dig a classic in an unexpected color (they are available in camel and black too, though, for the wusses)



(Leather fingerless driving gloves, Carolina Amato, $55 at Intermix, http://www.intermixonline.com)

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!