Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, August 13, 2010

Don't I Look Cute Today: Properly Appreciated


I wasn't so sure if the boots were working with this look until this loud black teenage girl out of a group of girls shouted at me "Mister, I want your boots!" from the party store next to my house. I felt proper affirmation. 

She is, afterall, my target audience. 



(White little boy dress shirt, navy YSL vintage tie, Mr Taurus' striped mesh tank as vest, blue French Connection jeans and loud black teenage girl approved motorcycle boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!