Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 23, 2010

Bath Time Marinade


In anticipation of a big, fun day (and after 7 days in a row of work!) I am in need of a good soak in the tub.

I'm a cheapish kinda guy, so I've never been big into pouring a lot of money into what I pour into the tub. It's literally money down the drain. Especially when olive oil and salt are all you need.

Olive Oil really penetrates the skin giving it a softness unparalleled. Salt manages to sooth my muscles while simultaneously scraping all the roughness off me too as an exfoliant. And like magic, olive oil and salt work together to detoxify my tired, beat down body.

After all that I will leave the tub feeling tenderized and salty. Rebooted for a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!