Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In Case You Forgot How Jeans Work

GAP so kindly has a new ad campaign designed for those of us who forgot what exactly we're to do with our denim.

And while I'm not sure what "wing it" means really, I enjoy the reminder to "wash it". I personally have ignored that direction for years, thank you, and that's why my fade and fit never wrecks. My advice: "don't wash it".

Anywho, here's the campaign that's flooding Soho right now along with the third day in a row of heavy rain



















(might I suggest you listen to your own advice here, GAP)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!