Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Bit of Winter Weekend

This past weekend my old pal, Winter, checked in for a last visit with temps dipping down low enough for me to wear all my favorite cashmeres and snugglies before their upcoming hibernation.

The rich dark colors of my Prada vest I brightened up with an American Apparel eggplant polo and topped it off with my "oddly only come out in Spring/Summer" Nicole Miller brown boots.
















The weekend was full of boozin with friends and Mr G and I got not one but TWO visits from our favorite doggie ladies, Rosa and Oogie Boogie. I love how easily we've become their uncles.


(Lu and Oogie face off. Lu's got the advantage of laser shooting eyes.)





Miss G came over Sunday and helped us play with the doggies. She brought a bag of goodies too including: various Cheetos flavors, peanut brittle, m&m's, jalapeno chips and an echo of my just purchased Entenmann's Easter cupcakes. Cuz, honey, when you think Bad Movie Sunday, you think Entenmann's.



This meal brought to you by Corn Syrup and Hydrogenated Oil.



Oh and Gin.

G+T's were our drink of choice, although Miss G discovered that when you accidentally spill your gin on a whole bag of Sour Patch Kids, you create quite the sorority girl heaven in this rival for jello shots. yummers!

We attempted some nutrition with the leftover lotus root from last nite's dinner. But that theory was muted with all that sesame oil. Oh the Gluttony!



(Miss G's dress and our tummies had the same thought)




Then we sat down for the fine films "Monsturd" (killer poo) and "Thank God It's Friday" (disco movie with Donna Summer and The Commodores. Also poo)























A Bad Movie double feature? Oh the Sloth!




And I got a new video game for the Playstation 3 and found a rolling rack in the hallway. Oh the Greed!





















Sinning most vigorously on Palm Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!