Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm in Love with Lanvin

The Lanvin Resort 2013 collection is swoon worthy



Filled with stiff box pleating and uniform structure, it doesn't necessarily read Hamptons and Capri, but rather it further mines the rich rebel aesthetic Alber Elbaz goes to time and time again






There were Grecian and sporty draped pieces as well, but the strongest looks hinted not to what Spring 2013 will show but further still to when the nip in the air is not for the luxurious few basking in the Mediterranean in January




View the whole Resort 2013 Lanvin collection: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/2013RST-LANVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!