Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 18, 2012

Bill Gaytten's Last Hurrah at Dior

On Friday, Bill Gaytten showed his last interim head designer Dior collection leaving the door open for Raf Simons' Spring 2013 debut. But there were really beautiful and fun pieces in this serviceable swan song 



Crisp calico shirting feels so fresh. And love the piping trim.  





Full and tulle = Springtime cool. 





My co-worker is obsessed with backless dresses and this one would be primo if she were not my co-worker and instead some lady who doesn't have to work for a living. Those shoes are an unfortunate pairing. 



Farewell, Mr Gaytten. Enjoy your Galliano namesake label makeover (he's at the helm there now) and It Can't All Be Dior awaits Raf's contributions with breathe that is bated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!