Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where the Wild Fern Throws (Down)



We're in sample sale mayhem right now in New York and Fern Mallis, fashion consultant and the lady who brought the New York shows to Bryant Park for years, recently shared with Racked a "sample" throw down of hers


"At a Manolo Blahnik VIP shoe sale several years ago I bought a pair of gold sequin stilettos. I figured they'd be a great accent shoe for a LBD... I've never worn them, and think I should have left them for the drag queens that were shopping"








       
         VS














Oh Fern, remember your Greek mythology: anything gilded and desired by a bunch of vain goddesses will start a war!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!