Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This Week's Project Runway Moment



Mondo finally won a well deserved victory (Heidi said he was the "clear winner of this challenge" and for once I agree)

Meanwhile, guest judge January Jones brought out the BITCH in the other judges because the claws were out this week (Michael Kors' response to Andy's excuse that he isn't so into American Sportswear was a total defensive retaliation: "what are you some grand coutourier?!")

But the winner of the week for me was when Valerie asked Gretchen

"Jackie O would not wear Goth, right?"

Let's see: pensive and pale white girl with black hair and red lips.... sounds like the goths I knew in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!