Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Dorms Never Looked Like This!



Child, I need to go back to school! Seems NYU has promised more housing than it can accommodate for Fall 2010.

So now, in addition to already having some of the best real estate in the city, some lucky students are being put up in The Greenwich Hotel (Robert DeNiro's luxury hotel in Tribeca)














Man, does (also DeNiro owned) nearby Locanda Verde restaurant accept NYU meal plan points?




The website for this "Campus Living" option is hilariously casual about it all

http://www.nyu.edu/life/living-at-nyu/on-campus-living/explore-the-residencehalls/Greenwich-Hotel.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!