Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, September 27, 2010

Please Paris, No More Midriffs

(Y-3)

Paris fashion week is here and I beg that the regrettable recent return of the midriff in New York, London and Milan is ne'er spotted in Paris.

Only Cher could ever make these looks sparkle but that was the 70's and Bob Mackie

(Anna Sui)


(Roberto Cavalli)


(Marc Jacobs)


(House of Holland)

(VPL)


And the decidedly more 2000's/ Britney Spears vibe definitely DOES NOT work either


(Jeremy Laing)


(Roberto Cavalli again)


(Jonathan Saunders)


(Y-3 again)


(Pucci)


Bad, bad, bad. 

Paris, I can only hope you'll deliver some serious Mode in a season that seems much more focused on the Depeche.

1 comment:

  1. Make it stop...pleeeze! I am hating this look so much, it will go from Paris runway, to Jersey Shore, the second it hits the streets. Sigh. xoxl

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!