Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NOW it's Autumn!




The other nite Miss MT and I seized this perfect Autumn weather by the balls. We had beer and pizzas at Crocodile Lounge










And Autumn doesn't start, honey, until the first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Miss MT impressed me with her cheap skills by saving 10% off with her club card at Barnes+Nobles. Pinch them pennies, girl!








Complete with "sprinklies"





2 comments:

  1. Oh please drink one for me Mac.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Pumpkin Spice Latte's @ my local Starbucks on Saturday and actually giggled I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!