Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 26, 2012

My Sentiments Exactly




After a weekend of Thanks and tofurky, we at It Can't All Be Dior wanna keep the love and good spirits rolling. 


Sultry and savvy friend of Dior, Ms. GL turned us on to fellow Mexican and up-and-coming artist Alejandro Diaz. Crafting catchy slogans into conventional sharpie and cardboard mottos as well as sleek neon works, like this sassy number, Mr. Diaz is the voice for a new generation of artists. 


 "I am interested in creating and drawing attention to existing social and linguistic dichotomies in my work by using phrases that are political yet campy, poetic yet pathetic, serious yet banal." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!