Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a Gift: CAL'S FAMOUS DOG SWEATER


Now I have no idea who this Cal is 








nor why this sweater is his personal amazing technicolor dreamcoat








but I do know I love a good vintage sweater with a cheeky pattern, honey











And with both my and Jesus Wal-Mart's birthday coming up, nab this sweater and scratch me off the list pronto! 



(Vintage acrylic pointer dog sweater, $25 at Beacon's Closet, http://www.beaconscloset.com/products/cals-famous-dog-sweater)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!