Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Secret Lover Can Really Hold His Liquor


Yes, I have a secret lover. 


I lunchtime liaison over the internet with my lover discretely daily, lest Mr Taurus should find out. 

I can't wait to move him into our home, with or without my partner's permission. 

He's older, more sophisticated and sleeker than any I've met before and (typical) he's a sexy shade of buttery brown



.............................................







Of course, I'm talking about this mid-century bar cart from Reform Objects. 

What did you think??? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!