Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 10, 2013

Every Gent Needs

I'ma start a new regular post on It Can't All Be Dior on pieces essential to a men's wardrobe since that might be one of the most commonly asked questions I receive. 


As a gent who quite often wears a tie, I can't rave enough about a navy with white pin dot number. It is an essential for every wardrobe as it pulls every look together. I was fortunate enough to inherit my grandfather's insanely versatile vintage Yves Saint Laurent, but I love this cotton option from Good Heavens on Etsy



Skinny, preppy and sophisticated. Like the Renata Boeck of ties. And the first of the list of things, Every Gent Needs



(Handmade navy and white pin dot cotton tie, $37 at Good Heavens, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!