Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Perfect Day: Taco Nite




Last nite Mr G and I had old gal pal Miss SH over for a little lovin', taco style.

We three talked about life in the tatterdemalion state of media while nippin' at Tequila Sunrises.

And I finally got to try out my strawberry salsa. I'm all about savory strawberries right now.









Spicy Strawberry Salsa:
  • 8oz of strawberries, diced
  • 1 medium onion, diced
  • 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
  • 3 jalapeno, minced
  • 1 T balsamic vinegar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
 Mix together all but the strawberries and chill; add berries just before serving. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!