Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking Back, Looking Forward


Parked outside my apartment in New York last nite the same car that was parked outside my place back in Maryland for years.




That red Volvo station wagon (aka "Medusa") belonged to one of my best friends who I haven't seen since I moved to New York. This weekend she's my date to a MD wedding, just like old times. I cannot wait to see her! Times may have changed, but our bond is still going strong.

Here's to our long overdue reunion, Miss BH! I'll see you at 15 around "dusky".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!