Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The End of the Road: April 77



Hipster jeans Mecca, April 77, has filed for bankruptcy.

Bummer. I actually liked this line and the cute details of their jeans (little LP tags and a guitar pic with each jean) despite not knowing the obscure-o bands like Rodeo Massacre and The Bewitched Hands on the Top of Our Heads on the record label's roster.



Seems even if you have a second business backing you it doesn't pay to be in fashion right now.

Although I guess a record label isn't such a recession proof backup plan.

R.I.P.  This one's for the April 77 homies no longer with us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!