Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, January 14, 2013

Why Can't I Quit You Target Designer Colabs?

It is no secret that I along with most folks am suffering from designer colab fatigue and just when I thought I'd shook it off, Mr. Prabal Gurung has to go and make this chic printed sweatshirt (G'ah! My weakness revealed!!) just a callin' my name


(Child)


While I would argue this looks more 'Givenchy on a budget', until Mr. Tisci does indeed team up with Uniqlo (tell me that wouldn't be hot?!) this sassy topper is where all my pennies will go come February 10th. 

Good thing I got a Target gift card for X-mas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!