Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, January 18, 2013

Three Things I'm Eying from Viktor & Rolf Men's Fall 2013

If you're even vaguely familiar with It Can't All Be Dior, you know we're BIG Viktor & Rolf fans 'round these parts. The latest menswear collection of course did not disappoint and in a sea of prints, textures and mix + match materials, these three items particularly got our goat 




1. Those ribbed satin paneled pants. Structured formal on the top, party slim on the bottom. 

2. The signature eyeglass print goes intarsia on a raw edge turtleneck. Those pants are quite slick too. 

3. Long nosed demure hat wearing mythical men adorn a duffel. Weekend trips and gym visits just got a lot more conversational. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!