Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I've Been BUSY!

I know, I know. I've been neglecting my blogging responsibilities lately but it has been crazy with event coverage, trips and visits and one hell of a party. 


Speaking of events, I covered the Elements Perfume Show yesterday and learned two things





1. Perfume is a mulit-billion dollar business that is always look to push technology while balancing the importance of nature. 




2. Don't ever bring your asthmatic friend to a perfume event. Like ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!