Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Check Out My Bomber Piece on Viral Fashion






I've been a busy bee this Winter writing for a bunch of sites on the side. Hey, I never claimed to be faithful. 


Anywho, when I wrote this bit for VIRAL Fashion about bomber jackets being the perfect transitional outerwear for right now it wasn't some blue face -2 outside. Bastard Old Man Winter all sneak attack and all. 


Well despite all that, bundle up with your boo and give my piece your full attention and then some love: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!