Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, August 10, 2012

I Would Worry so For my Turtles



Composed of three UK based Sheffield Hallam University graduates, Psalt Design crafts home products
with humor and flare. 






This "Bubble Tank" is their signature design, but many more imaginative and freak your mother out designs lurk behind these three evil geniuses. 

For now snatch up Bubble Tank samples for 50% off the retail



(Psalt Design glass aquariums, £150.00 on sale at http://shop.psaltdesign.co.uk/product/bubble-tank-seconds)


To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!