Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sometimes It Can Be: Fall 2010 Dior Couture

Galliano's genius is in full bloom for his Fall 2010 Christian Dior Couture showing and just like real flowers, these clothes are all about attention grabbing.

Fabrics are dyed intense eye catching chlorophyll colors and silks are texturized to simulate the raw, imperfect feathering of petals. Cellophane caps serve as visual bookends of a flower's life span: from bud to bouquet, while other models sport more literal, pistil shaped hairstyles.

This makes me miss my garden.



























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!