Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, July 30, 2010

Donahue Know It!

My job is moving downtown in exactly one week and in addition to saving $89/month on subway fare and being able to stumble out of bed to work, we will be right next door to Phillip Lim.


I really, really wanna pool the sheckles I'll save into these "Donahue" glasses I've been lustin' after all Summer




And even though Mr G will bust my chops for wearing glasses when I don't require them, these are genius and well, I deserve a little reward.....


They also come in a tortoise shell design that I'm not feeling




("Donahue" Glasses, Phillip Lim, $250 at Phillip Lim Soho, 212-334-1160)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these for you, and I think you need to get a pair of eyeglasses, you've been wanting a pair for a long time. Sol Moscot on Orchard and Delancey has similar looks, very cool retro frames, and they might be less...not sure. Also, very excited that you will be in Soho soon, we must make a date! xol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!