Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 15, 2013

Umm...This Be Good: Dino-Lite!

  
  R 

  O                   
  A

  R



This weekend, Mr Taurus and I were doing our gay couple best to find trinkets and doo-dads for our ever growing jungle housed in our guest room. 

Perhaps my mind was putting T Rex vibes out there but I stopped dead in my tracks at CB2 and realized I need three (at least!) of these dinosaur tealight holders 





Oh how this little guy will creep around the cactus, slink around the stacks of books and hunt over the haberdashery 








Man, did CB2 see me coming or what???


Aluminum with powdercoat tealight holder, $9.95 at CB2 http://www.cb2.com/dino-candleholder/s618659



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!