Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Joan Collins Tweets about her Namesake Cocktail

(How could this not be of relation to a Tom Collins, I ask you???) 


Glamourpuss Joan Collins tweeted this namesake cocktail from the London Book Fair (dear, I HOPE that's a fair for authors and author's sisters to mingle at and not a new gig selling books to British school children) 


Just like Ms. Collins, it's full of effervescence and tang. 

But £9?! Jiminy, that's $14! 

Even Alexis Carrington finds that a bit steep for a bunch of ginger ale, honey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!