Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 22, 2013

Thakoon Once Worked as the Fashion Features Assistant at Harper's Bazaar

One of my favorite parts of going back home to Maryland is looking through all the things that shaped my youth / adult ambition. I knew I wanted to work in fashion after a lifelong love affair with magazines.

And I kept a religious collection of them. 

Some of my favorite covers are from the Kate Betts' era Harper's Bazaar

But the funny part is glancing over the masthead I saw a familiar name



             
(Forgive: this is my very first attempt at Vine and I've got a shaky hand) 



From "Fashion Features Assistant" to Michelle Obama favorite. Guess I wasn't the only guy with a dream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!